Name's Lyke. I am mainly an Aquos battler, although I usually don't specialize.
I am on Benjiboy's team, withs Aquos Snapzoid as my Guardian
I have no respect for people who uses Twin Destructor's Pyrus effect.
I am also way to old for this.
I AM TAKING A SHORT HIATUS because of finals and tests...plus lack of interest. I will be back June or when I have Terrorcrest...I refuse to use traps and get the short end of the stick.
I liek Magic the Gathering...so any of you play as well let me know.
If you message me, I will reply still.
WITH DNA CODES
- Aquos Coredem (740G, translucent)
- Pyrus Coredem (630G)
- Aquos Snapzoid (660G, 780G)
- Clear Cosmic Ingram (700G, transparent)
- Pyrus Helix Dragonoid (600G)
- Haos Helix Dragonoid (710G)
- Pyrus Chance Dragonoid (Variable G)
- Haos Clawsaurus (740G)
- Aquos Luminagrowl (600G)
- Subterra Dharak (620G)
- Haos Viper Helios (*Censored* 740G)
- Aquos Farakspin (Finally! 740G)
- Pyrus Avior (630G)
- Darkus Strikeflier (630G)
- Hyper Dragonoid (740G, Clear, Legacy)
- Crimson Pearl Dharak (720), Avior (770), and Strikeflier (800)
- Haos Ingram (770)
- Silver Rock Hammer (+60G)
- Bronze Vilantor Gear (+90G)
- Gold Twin Destructor X2 (+90G)
- Bronze AirKor (+60G)
WITHOUT DNA CODES
Aquos Elico (680 G)
White Naga (650 G, Pearl)
Ventus Ultima Dragonoid Typhoon (670 G)
Traps (Don't have but I need later):
- Tripod Epsilon
The rest are too weak to mention.
So my best team is
Aquos: Farakspin, Coredem, Snapzoid, and a choice of Vilantor gear, Twin Destructor, or a side salad.
Haos: Viper Helios, Clawsaurus, Ingram, all 740 G (and one 770), and a choice of Vilantor gear, Twin Destructor, or breadsticks.
Pyrus: CR Strikeflier, CR Avior, and Hyperdrago, this is my overpowered but not very strategic team. With a choice of Jetkor, Twin Destructor, or soup of the day.
MY 740G TEAM IS COMPLETE! MUAHAHAH!
My Wish List
Viper Helios (not the lame mecha one)
Quake Dragonoid (Pyrus is a must)
Aquwimos (can't spell)
Freezer (Cuz it looks cool)
That's all for now